Monday, July 14, 2008

First Day Back at work!

Well the worst is over - the first day back wasn't so bad today!! I worked from home last Friday afternoon and went through all mine and my boss' email which was a good thing cause today was much easier getting back into the swing of things. This afternoon I set up the lobby of Bldg. 60 for our pancake breakfast in the morning -- my boss (Steve) does these twice a year, once a Christmas and once in the summer in both his offices (Colorado Springs and Memphis). The team really seems to appreciate them.

After work, I picked up RJ and took him to his first swim lesson. His instructor said he did really well. RJ was so proud of the fact that he went under the water all by himself.

He will go back for swimming lessons for the next two weeks (Mon - Thursday) and will then get a report card and a little bag of goodies.

More later....

No comments: