Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back home again!

It's good to be home! After I took RJ to daycare this morning, I spent the day re-organizing my kitchen and getting stuff done around the house. Andy got up around one o'clock this afternoon (he's going into work at midnight tonight) and we had lunch together and continued to work around the house. Around three o'clock Andy went to pick up RJ so he could play with my neighbors nephew, Anthony. RJ and Anthony played outside for most of the afternoon and when it started raining, they played inside my neighbors house.

We had dinner together and now RJ is asleep, at the moment Andy and I are watching a taped episode of the Deal No Deal finale, then it's finally time to unpack the suitcases.

After I drop RJ at daycare tomorrow, I'm headed to the grocery store.

No comments: